The most important Marketing Assistant activity is supporting the marketing managers tasks, developing sales strategies and marketing campaigns, to maximize the company profits. They also could do other activities, such as:
• distributing financial informations;
• analyzing questionnaires;
• organizing presentations;
• supporting promotional campaigns;
• visiting customers;
• organizing market research;
• writing reports.
Even though these are the most commons duties, a Marketing Assistant also could do some other tasks, depending the company policy.